Our staff currently consists of fourteen members, all of whom are cross skilled and form an important and integral part of a dedicated team.
Who over sees day to day running of the business.
Handles all business accounting.
Representative staff (including the Manager):
Represents the interests and sales of our Principal’s products throughout the Northern Territory.
Front Office staff:
Responsible for managing all phone/ fax / email orders from customers. Stock is then dispatched and backed-ordered as appropriate. Stock levels are maintained with reordering of new stock as well as regular stocktakes to ensure consistent computer records.
Delivery & Warehousing Logistics staff:
Covered by seven staff members who provide the important task of warehousing, managing and delivering all stock and orders.
Equipment & Resources
Jewell Distributors are highly geared towards the logistics of large scale stock management. The equipment and resources that we provide are:
- Centrally located modern 1800m2 warehouse
- Additional 1250m2 warehouse in two secure offsite locations
- Office space of 180m2
- Modern infra-red alarm system 24hr * 7 days back to base monitoring
- 4 Representative vehicles
- 2 x 10 pallet, 1 x 6 pallet delivery vehicles
- 6 forklifts including one electric reach
- Modern Digital Telephone system
- Internet & Email access via NBN